Research & Development
- Develop unique and alternative processes
- Improve current processes
- Technology license and transfer
- Manage pilot and commercial production at our China and India contract manufacturing partners
- Provide technical support for customers
Chemical synthesis is our strongest skill. Our broad range of chemistry capabilities allows Eastar to develop and manufacture an extensive range of tailor-made products for customers in numerous industries. Eastar has the experience to develop innovative and alternative pathways when appropriate and, at the same time, perform general reactions to bring the most value to their customers. Eastar’s capabilities’ production span from a gram for the pharmaceutical industry to thousands of metric ton quantities in polymers and monomers.
Our affiliate and our subcontract facilities in China are focused on reliable quality and low-cost production. Some highlights include:
- ISO certified specialty chemical production facility
- Flexible Pilot Plant with Kosher certification
- Low temperature production (-70 ºC )
- Catalytic hydrogenation (40 bar)
- Phosgene chemistry and products
- Capabilities to handle cyanide chemistry
- Prostaglandin chemistry
- Phosphorus chemistry
Import/ Export Services
- Handle all import and export related issues with manufacturers, including duty draw backs, duties, payment terms, etc.
- Manage global customs clearance and related issues.
- Experienced with import and export regulations.
Eastar’s logistics team –
- Manages all shipments to insure on-time delivery to customers
- Tracks shipments and provides prompt updates to customers
- Local warehousing and inventory management
- Experienced in global shipping regulations
More than 30 years of experience and expertise on selecting the most reliable suppliers that can work together with Eastar to bring our customers the most overall value, savings and most important project success.
- Eastar’s procurement service is managed by experienced bi-lingual professionals.
- On-site audits and evaluations to qualify manufacturer before purchase.
- High level and experienced team of Logistics employees that control entire supply chain of order .
- Handling foreign currencies and payment terms for manufacturers.
- Ensure Eastar fulfills its GUARANTEE to customers: Every Eastar shipment meets required specifications.
Quality Assurance & Regulatory Compliance
- We have experience in managing the overall quality program; implementing Environment/Health/Safety, ISO, Kosher systems and so on.
- Our team’s ability is drawn from well-known expert consultants in USA, Europe and China.
- Eastar’s Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) team is well trained in quality and regulatory compliance.